Saturday, November 8, 2008

Truth in Witchcraft

It has been a long time since I posted. Things have been rather difficult of late, and got away from me for a while. I needed to earth and ground myself again, which I have done over the last few weeks.

It is interesting to see that I have had profile views which I did not expect, but possibly it's my writing about the truth in witchcraft. There doesn't seem to be many that write truthfully. A friend of mine told me to ad Wicca to my labels, I refused.Wicca is a pretense, did you know that?

There is a lot of pretend witch's, which I find rather amusing. There is no such thing as a middle of the road witch, you either are or you are not. I have no idea of what the 'are nots' think they are achieving with pretend spells and rituals. Maybe it makes them feel better about themselves, so some nonsense like that?

My last post on Threefold Fairies might have stirred the proverbial pot, so to speak. I had several emails. I am very down to earth with my magic, there is no BS here, only what comes from a family who have been practicing for a very long time. When things happen, it's because we make it happen. I do not know of another family like mine in Australia. If there is anyone who does, please let me know. I would love to hear about them, or from them.

As for using Black Magic and not realising it, think about this carefully. How many people have you cursed through your life, seriously? "Damn, I hate that man" or "what a b*tch, I wish she'd go away"?

You don't need to form a circle, call corners or light candles to make a curse. Such a simple thing, that no-one gives a second thought to, and unthinkingly it just happens.

Now, what sort of witch are you?

No comments: