Monday, March 24, 2008

Peaceful Passing

All of a sudden, I urgently need to get this out, I don't know why. It just is.

Peaceful Passing

Only to be done with the permission of the person involved, (or close loved one, if urgent).
Dark or Waning Moon
Preferably to be done on a Monday (not always practicable)
Light a black Candle, burn Jasmine or Sandalwood Incense
Hold a rock Crystal
Hold the hand of the person. I know this is not always possible and also you may not want to. It's not everyone's cup of tea, so use your intuition. I feel you need to be with someone the dying person loves.

Wisdom, secrets, old age, it comes,
The Wheel turns notches one by one,
This life with pain will be no more,
According to the Ancient Lore,
It's time old friend, for you to go,
You know that I will miss you so,
Quick and painless death shall be,
Hecate will guide you there for me,
Do not be afraid to leave this world
Your spirit will soar, leap, and swirl,
Birth, death, rebirth for thee,
It is YOUR will,
So mote is be.

Bind the Spell. Another something I must teach you to do.

No comments: